How can I share eMeals recipes with My Fitness Pal?
Helping you maintain a balanced diet is important to us at eMeals! You can easily share any eMeals recipes to the My Fitness Pal app to get a full nutritional breakdown. Just follow the steps below:
1. Open the eMeals app and access the recipe you want to transfer.
2. Click "Share at the bottom of the recipe page and text the link to yourself.
3. Once you text the link, copy the URL to your clipboard.
4. Open the My Fitness Pal app and click "Add" to add a meal.
5. Choose the "Recipes" tab.
6. Choose "Add Recipe" and then "Import from web."
7. Paste the recipe URL and click "Go."
8. Choose the recipe and confirm the ingredients.
9. Save and log!
Does eMeals provide nutritional information?
eMeals strives to make eating healthy at home a hassle-free task. At this time, we provide nutritional information for our Keto, Low Calorie, Low Carb, Clean Eating, Quick and Healthy, Diabetic and Heart Healthy plans. Our meal plan writers strive ...
How do you share a recipe from the app?
Yes! If you love a recipe and want to share it from your eMeals app, no problem! Once you are inside the recipe, you will see an icon to share that recipe. The icon placement may vary depending on your operating system (iOS or Android.) Once you ...
How do I Meal Plan with eMeals?
How Meal Planning with eMeals Works Choose Your Meals Get Your Groceries Enjoy Delicious Meals Our weekly meal plans offer the variety and flexibility for you to pick the recipes that best fit your needs each week. Shop yourself or skip the grocery ...
Does eMeals have specialized meal plans?
Yes! We are happy to offer a range of plans designed for users with specific dietary needs. All of our meal plans are written by our specialized team of registered dietitians and nutritionists. You can learn more about our diet plans here or by ...
eMeals & Weight Watchers
In 2021, Weight Watchers made changes their points system which customizes the points to the individual. Additionally, they have restricted access to the points calculator. Because of these changes, eMeals will not be calculating Weight Watcher ...