Great news -- eMeals has partnered with Instacart! With an active membership, users may send their eMeals Shopping List straight from our app to Instacart for grocery delivery!
How do I get started?To start using Instacart today, make sure you have downloaded our iOS app here.
- Create your own personalized Shopping List. For more information, read this how to article.
- At the bottom of the Shopping List screen, click on ‘Find Grocery Delivery Options’.
- Enter your zip code for delivery.
- If you are in an active delivery zone for Instacart, click ‘Start Shopping with Instacart.’ If you are not in an active delivery zone, don’t worry, Instacart is expanding and adding new markets every day, and we are working to add more delivery partners. Make sure you sign up to be notified when delivery is available in your area.
- After selecting Instacart, you will be redirected back to your Shopping List. Here you will see the option to export your Shopping List and send your list directly to the Instacart website!
Does Instacart cost anything?The simple answer is yes, but we can help you out!
Get $10 off your first two orders ($20 in FREE groceries) plus the first delivery free! Click here to create your account and be sure to use code EMEALS20 to activate the offer!
Offer only available for new Instacart customers and expires 12/31/2016. Orders must be $35 or more to use the offer.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Success at 855-328-2674 and a team member will be happy to assist you!